NoRecoil!
Hello again, guys!
I want to make NoRecoil hack. I know that there is a lot of threads about this, but anyway, i need a help.
So, this is the code for NoRecoil hack for CF NA, that works perfect, but i must do it for another cf version, so here is:
Just one question: how i can find this addys?
I search for BulletPosOffset in Olly and found "192C".
But this is only 1 addy and i don't really know how to find another 5.
What strings for search?
Help me please guys and I'll be warry happy
I want to make NoRecoil hack. I know that there is a lot of threads about this, but anyway, i need a help.
So, this is the code for NoRecoil hack for CF NA, that works perfect, but i must do it for another cf version, so here is:
Code:
if( Basic )
{
if( WeaponMgr )
for(int i = 0; i < 601; i ++)
{
PDWORD Weapon2 = (PDWORD)(CShell + 0xA69120);
DWORD Weapon = *(DWORD*)(*Weapon2 + 4*i);
if ( Weapon )
{
for(int y = 0; y<9;y++)
{
*(float*)( Weapon + (0x225C) + (4*y)) = 0.0f; //Norecoil
*(float*)( Weapon + (0x20F4) + (4*y)) = 0.0f; //Norecoil
*(float*)( Weapon + (0x1F8C) + (4*y)) = 0.0f; //Norecoil
*(float*)( Weapon + (0x1B00) + (4*y)) = 0.0f; //Norecoil
*(float*)( Weapon + (0x192C) + (4*y)) = 0.0f; //Norecoil // BulletPosOffset
*(float*)( Weapon + (0x0684) + (4*y)) = 0.0f; //Norecoil
}
}
}
}
}
I search for BulletPosOffset in Olly and found "192C".
But this is only 1 addy and i don't really know how to find another 5.
What strings for search?
Help me please guys and I'll be warry happy





