HelpHELP

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HELP
I accidentally unplugged my external hard drive while copying a movie file
Now when I plug the device in, it clicks as if the comp recognizes it, but it does not show under My Computer.
Under System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> USB Controllers it shows "USB Mass Storage Device" it indicates the device working properly, with location as "Location 0 (External )"

What can I do to revive my drive???
Quote Originally Posted by carlo1078 View Post
I accidentally unplugged my external hard drive while copying a movie file
Now when I plug the device in, it clicks as if the comp recognizes it, but it does not show under My Computer.
Under System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> USB Controllers it shows "USB Mass Storage Device" it indicates the device working properly, with location as "Location 0 (External )"

What can I do to revive my drive???
Try uninstalling it by going to Device Manager and Uninstalling it and Re-install it.
i did
but
nothing happens
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?