Important question..

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Important question..
So there is a really important question going on my mind
PLEASE only read this if your pro at C++/C#

I want to know if you can actually do hacks in C# ?
I dont want any one just come up and saying C++ is better or that shit
I wanna know why FROM PRO CODERS
PS: C# is newer than C++ but i still also wanna know which is better
PS: Coding will be my job when i grow up, so i wanna know the answer to see which language i will work with
its possible. cf is coded in c# so it might be easier but most people are more familiar with the flow of c++ so most just stick with it.
Yes it's possible as Swiftdude said. C# is also more easier to learn - I have heard.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Yes it's possible as Swiftdude said. C# is also more easier to learn - I have heard.
Yes i already know C# is easier but i still don't know which one to chose :/
I have to chose by next Friday, can anyone help me ? ^^
Unless the career u want is making CF hacks , u better start learning all of them starting from Standard C -C++ to C# and Visual basic ...
PS. : not a professional but a fair knowledge with C++ which allows me to say u can't create a program with only 1 coding language
Should be in programming, not crossfire if you wish to discuss coding languages.

/moved
If your sole purpose is to create game hacks and similar stuff, then stick with C++ straight away. C# can also make hacks but C++ has superior performance and speed over managed languages. C# is a lot easier and you can make applications much faster than in C++ !
Thanks for your help guys
and no my career wont be hacks..
it would be coding.
another question.. can u make BIG/HUGE programs with C# ?
Quote Originally Posted by NoShameAlts View Post
Thanks for your help guys
and no my career wont be hacks..
it would be coding.
another question.. can u make BIG/HUGE programs with C# ?
There are lots of large scale applications written in C# and VB.NET. Microsoft Expression Blend/Studio is written in C# and recent versions of Microsoft Visual Studio itself are completely re-written in WPF C# / VB.NET (Managed Languages).


---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Check out the following list for list of softwares:

List of wiki software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote Originally Posted by NoShameAlts View Post
So there is a really important question going on my mind
PLEASE only read this if your pro at C++/C#

I want to know if you can actually do hacks in C# ?
I dont want any one just come up and saying C++ is better or that shit
I wanna know why FROM PRO CODERS
PS: C# is newer than C++ but i still also wanna know which is better
PS: Coding will be my job when i grow up, so i wanna know the answer to see which language i will work with
I want to know if you can actually do hacks in C# ?
Yes.

I dont want any one just come up and saying C++ is better or that shit
OK.

I wanna know why FROM PRO CODERS
Why we can make hacks in C#? Because we can, and we want to.

PS: C# is newer than C++ but i still also wanna know which is better
Neither of them are "better" than the other so to speak. With C# you trade in fine control of what your program does for faster development, less boilerplate code, less issues with memory leaking, clean code.

PS: Coding will be my job when i grow up, so i wanna know the answer to see which language i will work with
Either one. It doesn't matter. The language you use won't make or break you as a software engineer, but your attitude will.
I work with both and, You can make hacks in c#, just as not as easily. More company's use c++ as it allows cross platform development, so i suggest you learn that. Neither are better but, I prefer c# cause i love the .net framework and the the visual studio ide, Yet I still have to write c++, asm, c, and java at work..

but that's just me,
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us