PTC

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
true, but there is also other ways to trigger / change all of the ptc command values just saying

not all of us are that good at coding my love
You should be VIP coder for CF cuz MINT out of coding right now @~FALLEN~
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
You should be VIP coder for CF cuz MINT out of coding right now @~FALLEN~
he is not VIP coder yet.
Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post


he is not VIP coder yet.
cf no need more vip´s .. its pretty over hacked^^and H.. L.. B.. O.. T.. code everthing to pub so noobs who can´t code can download from there and hack "vip" like its called, for free..
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
You should be VIP coder for CF cuz MINT out of coding right now @~FALLEN~
Not sure about that but I think Swift doesnt code D3D, do you?
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
cf no need more vip´s .. its pretty over hacked^^and H.. L.. B.. O.. T.. code everthing to pub so noobs who can´t code can download from there and hack "vip" like its called, for free..
Trust me, my hack is better

& @A$IAN you're joking right...?
If another I see another bullshit post about how VIP should be free imma make sure that person gets banned.
lol but why ? they just discuss
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
lol but why ? they just discuss
it was pointless.
Is Engine LTC still working tho?
It's been a longtime i haven't got into it so I'm asking it.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
Is Engine LTC still working tho?
It's been a longtime i haven't got into it so I'm asking it.
havent seen you in a while and yea it is.
I can't work on my hacks anymore.
I got no more time for this.
And i won't have any time for this until the next holidays.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I can't work on my hacks anymore.
I got no more time for this.
And i won't have any time for this until the next holidays.
that sucks :/
why do you post this swiftdude posted it
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
why do you post this swiftdude posted it
swiftdude is @Swiftdude he just changed his name lol
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us