Need Help making a CA Text Macro.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Need Help making a CA Text Macro.
Well, I Host a lot of games. I'm tired of typing the same rules over and over. Is there any program that will let me Press CONTROL + Q to make a list of rules? Please I need this badly..

If you have an easier way, please explain!
Somewhat. Yes.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Didn't work.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Do you have MSN @Ed
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
Somewhat. Yes.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Didn't work.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Do you have MSN @Ed
do i know how to do a macro script?
if not u want a custom made spammer
go find a macro program right ur script and make sure u dont put it on a loop cuz i makes a spammer to
I dont need his MSN anymore. But thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
I dont need his MSN anymore. But thanks.

So whyd you ask for it literally two minutes before ?

That's sus but
@kolec94 I Just want the to the macro to type the rules thats it.
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
@kolec94 I Just want the to the macro to type the rules thats it.
do have a macro program?
and im pretty sure u would had to write the codes
I only have AutoHotKey,I made the macro it works, Just not ingame...
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
I only have AutoHotKey,I made the macro it works, Just not ingame...
blue eye macro works for ca
I dont know how to use blueye. I just want to display my rules before i start my games. It takes too long to type
I was searching for something like this before. Used many macros but couldnt get them to work in CA. It might be hard to find it.
@J made one for me but he never released it... it works great

lemme see if I can find it


Edit I found it!

It works great

Just type in your text and press F12 to paste in game!


@ortax
CA CONTROL+V.rar8 KB · 20 downloads Scanning…
@AVGN Love you! <3

I tried it didn't work ingame.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?