Comments please!!

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


From what I've heard, SWTOR is crap. I got invited to beta and made an account, however never had a chance to play.
MAN ! I WANT THE CODE (((!!!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
It really comes down to what you like in a game. I'm a die hard story telling fan, and SWTOR hits the ceiling. Easily the best story ever written for a game in my opinion. Everything else is just a bonus.

The fact that SWTOR can be compared with WoW is a feat in and of itself. WoW has been out for years, constantly worked on. SWTOR practically just came out, and will only get better. If we are saying the 2 games are equal. SWTOR is going to become better as it ages, like wine.



Its such a fun game. Its consumed my gaming life. Barely have enough time to play other games.
Not really sure about the game itself. How is it? Is the gameplay similar to the previous series ,"SWKOTOR" ?
I would suggest add some more "active" songs or dubsteps,etc. and make sure to only add clips of kills like Multi-kill, double-kill,nut-shot,headshot, etc. as to make ur video more "exciting" and fast-paced for a better-looking pro video. Otherwise, ur video is looking not too shabby to me.
Works perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
I would suggest add some more "active" songs or dubsteps,etc. and make sure to only add clips of kills like Multi-kill, double-kill,nut-shot,headshot, etc. as to make ur video more "exciting" and fast-paced for a better-looking pro video. Otherwise, ur video is looking not too shabby to me.
Alright , will keep that in mind. Any songs of good recommendations =D?
Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_707 View Post
Works perfectly
What works O.o?
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
Alright , will keep that in mind. Any songs of good recommendations =D?

What works O.o?
Sorry, my VB code just worked so I was so happy
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
Alright , will keep that in mind. Any songs of good recommendations =D?

What works O.o?
"Brand X Music" has the best music for any trailer or montages, but there music so just so damn hard to find.
Hey guys , i know this is an old thread.. But are there anyone who is making videos and has a slot for me to join in the act ? haha!
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?