Comments please!!

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
I'm running a core 2 duo and a 580 that I got for 100 and baked it.
5 years is a really big stretch dude
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
I'm running a core 2 duo and a 580 that I got for 100 and baked it.
5 years is a really big stretch dude
Yeah, 4 years at the most. And that's if you don't get frusturated about not being able to play the newer games that come out next year.
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
Wow!! Working part time while studying? O.o??
Exactly my young friend And my salaray is pretty high, i live in my own apartment, pay for everything myself ect ect.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Exactly my young friend And my salaray is pretty high, i live in my own apartment, pay for everything myself ect ect.
Lucky you, I have to work my ass off in an apprenticeship with a roommate making $400 a week in our own apartment. Barely have enough for internet every month let alone new computer parts.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
Lucky you, I have to work my ass off in an apprenticeship with a roommate making $400 a week in our own apartment. Barely have enough for internet every month let alone new computer parts.
I make aprox $190-210 a week, and the rest you can calculate yourself. Reson that my salary is high is because i have Welding licens in MMA, TIG and MIG/MAG. Three different, and that makes me more usefull for the company.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
I make aprox $190-210 a week, and the rest you can calculate yourself. Reson that my salary is high is because i have Welding licens in MMA, TIG and MIG/MAG. Three different, and that makes me more usefull for the company.
Prices in Sweden and Canada are quite different. Our monthly rent comes up to around $900 a month for a 2 bedroom. Plus our internet, home phone, and cell phone bills, car insurance among other things.

A pricey world we live in.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
Prices in Sweden and Canada are quite different. Our monthly rent comes up to around $900 a month for a 2 bedroom. Plus our internet, home phone, and cell phone bills, car insurance among other things.

A pricey world we live in.
We have like $500 for a 2 bedroom, then the rest ex: electricity, water, internet ect ect.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
We have like $500 for a 2 bedroom, then the rest ex: electricity, water, internet ect ect.
Ah, cant forget my SWTOR $15 monthly subscription.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
Ah, cant forget my SWTOR $15 monthly subscription.
Man i want that game so badly
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
Ah, cant forget my SWTOR $15 monthly subscription.
From what I've heard, SWTOR is crap. I got invited to beta and made an account, however never had a chance to play.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


From what I've heard, SWTOR is crap. I got invited to beta and made an account, however never had a chance to play.
It really comes down to what you like in a game. I'm a die hard story telling fan, and SWTOR hits the ceiling. Easily the best story ever written for a game in my opinion. Everything else is just a bonus.

The fact that SWTOR can be compared with WoW is a feat in and of itself. WoW has been out for years, constantly worked on. SWTOR practically just came out, and will only get better. If we are saying the 2 games are equal. SWTOR is going to become better as it ages, like wine.

Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Man i want that game so badly
Its such a fun game. Its consumed my gaming life. Barely have enough time to play other games.
Aren't you 16.
Wait you live in sweden not US. xD
Job market here sucks so 'i can't really find anything. I do get chore money but thats like 3 bucks an hour...
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
I see , so its just the graphics card that i need to upgrade right ?



Thanks !!! Had been wondering how to speed up the parts , any ideas :O?



Wow!! Working part time while studying? O.o??
for speeding up the part, u can use something like sony vegas
Quote Originally Posted by wirdskins View Post
for speeding up the part, u can use something like sony vegas
But how ? I am using sony vegas for my video :P . Sorry for the late reply.
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
But how ? I am using sony vegas for my video :P . Sorry for the late reply.
Don't know, never used sony vegas b4
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?