Comments please!!

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
When you video edit you render new frames etc to create a new video.
GPU stands for graphics processing unit.
Cpu stands for central processing unit. GPU is graphics card and cpu is processor.
Depending on what comp specs you have then it will inevitably show you the outcome of the speed in which your computer processes or renders your video.
To put things in a nutshell computer specs = speed of rendering the video

At this point I can safely assume that you bought this computer from somewhere. I highly suggest you to build a new computer if you are looking to purchase a new computer. This information is very good to know as it can save you quite a bit of money. There are a lot of tech forums of which you could ask for assistance to what to get. There are certain builds or setups that can maximize what you are doing/budget.
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
When you video edit you render new frames etc to create a new video.
GPU stands for graphics processing unit.
Cpu stands for central processing unit. GPU is graphics card and cpu is processor.
Depending on what comp specs you have then it will inevitably show you the outcome of the speed in which your computer processes or renders your video.
To put things in a nutshell computer specs = speed of rendering the video

At this point I can safely assume that you bought this computer from somewhere. I highly suggest you to build a new computer if you are looking to purchase a new computer. This information is very good to know as it can save you quite a bit of money. There are a lot of tech forums of which you could ask for assistance to what to get. There are certain builds or setups that can maximize what you are doing/budget.
Hmm , what parts would be the best to upgrade in this case?

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
Now do a video using the suppressed G18...that pistol is magnificent!

I find the i5 2500k to be the best bang for the buck for gaming. i7 2600k best bang for buck if you are doing other things.
Hahas , G18 ? Will try :P

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
Now do a video using the suppressed G18...that pistol is magnificent!

I find the i5 2500k to be the best bang for the buck for gaming. i7 2600k best bang for buck if you are doing other things.
I have the clips for the G18 suppressed but its only a short clip like lets say 1 min or so.. not sure how to make a vid out of it :/
Now do a video using the suppressed G18...that pistol is magnificent!

I find the i5 2500k to be the best bang for the buck for gaming. i7 2600k best bang for buck if you are doing other things.
Right now you're fine. You've got a very powerful pc. In 2-3 years it'll become obsolete. Most people who are gamers upgrade their gpu when they're not satisfied with what it can do.
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
Right now you're fine. You've got a very powerful pc. In 2-3 years it'll become obsolete. Most people who are gamers upgrade their gpu when they're not satisfied with what it can do.
Okays , so i will just leave it be til 3-4 years later =D . Thanks for the info!
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
Okays , so i will just leave it be til 3-4 years later =D . Thanks for the info!
4 years is a stretch, I bought a computer for about $900, was good when I bought it. Within a year I had to spend $200 on ATI radeon 6850 HD graphics card because my old card become obsolete.
Nice sniping, cut out the parts with no kills next time or speed them up bit

Nice streaks
Atm i run at:

CPU: I7-980
GPU: 3xGtx580 Sli

Almost everything is watercooled exept the GPU's
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Atm i run at:

CPU: I7-980
GPU: 3xGtx580 Sli

Almost everything is watercooled exept the GPU's
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MONEY.
xD I wish i had the cash for that. Should get 2 asus gtx 580 mars edition cards
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MONEY.
xD I wish i had the cash for that. Should get 2 asus gtx 580 mars edition cards
Depends, what are you running now?
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MONEY.
xD I wish i had the cash for that. Should get 2 asus gtx 580 mars edition cards
And im 16 and paid for it myself :3
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
4 years is a stretch, I bought a computer for about $900, was good when I bought it. Within a year I had to spend $200 on ATI radeon 6850 HD graphics card because my old card become obsolete.
I see , so its just the graphics card that i need to upgrade right ?

Quote Originally Posted by wirdskins View Post
Nice sniping, cut out the parts with no kills next time or speed them up bit

Nice streaks
Thanks !!! Had been wondering how to speed up the parts , any ideas :O?

Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
And im 16 and paid for it myself :3
Wow!! Working part time while studying? O.o??
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
I see , so its just the graphics card that i need to upgrade right ?



Thanks !!! Had been wondering how to speed up the parts , any ideas :O?



Wow!! Working part time while studying? O.o??
In terms of playing video games, I'd say the processor and graphics card are the most important pieces.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
In terms of playing video games, I'd say the processor and graphics card are the most important pieces.
Hmmm , maybe the graphic card will do im sure my processor can last till 5 years
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
I suggest watching some montages. Try to replicate their videos in a sense and then improve from there.
what every new editer should consider doing before start making a video. Unless of course u can think outside the box and create something extraordinary that will mindblow us away.
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?