Shoot through walls

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Shoot through walls
This Is my shoot through walls source:

#define wallclass 0xA9748C

DWORD pWallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + wallclass);

if(pWallClass) {
for(int i = 0;i<64;i++) {
*(float*)(pWallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x4E8) = true;
*(float*)(pWallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x4EC) = true;
*(float*)(pWallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x4F0) = true;
}
}

So has it and the base.

I compile it and when I open the crossfire I got an error. how do I fix this?

Thanks.
Stw is patched sry dude ^^

PS: Z8games sucks i play without hack shoot trougth a Window and have client error ^^
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
Stw is patched sry dude ^^

PS: Z8games sucks i play without hack shoot trougth a Window and have client error ^^
my STW still works :P
may have been patched but it was to not give this error in the input. not only during the game?
gives error. again
for now it seems it's server sided , so with that onboard , tell me why do zombie snipers shoot thou walls ? just gotta nail the addy,
I guess it's nto server sided it can be fixed ~
Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post
I guess it's nto server sided it can be fixed ~
cody says he could fix it
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
cody says he could fix it
Derp.. He is great coder
Cody can make remote kill its better than Shoot trougth wall ^^
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
Cody can make remote kill its better than Shoot trougth wall ^^
remote kill is almost an aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
Cody can make remote kill its better than Shoot trougth wall ^^
Remote kill is patched, too. Same client error as shoot through wall.
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
Remote kill is patched, too. Same client error as shoot through wall.
cody can fix it
Remote kill isnt almost an aimbot
Its better.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us