Selling old account. -G36 Alligator -Death Modus- Mosin - Para -SW1911

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Selling old account. -G36 Alligator -Death Modus- Mosin - Para -SW1911
Well, I just bought an fg42 account and I won't need this account anymore. Selling for $20/200gcoins, I can negotiate.
Was there a way we are supposed to format a title? I just copied Kan. xD

Here are some pics.




Cheers!
I will give you 200 G coins.

Will you go first or use a MM?

and do you have the email?
^ Do we have a way of speaking to each other faster. Also, I have the email.
Added you, waiting for you to accept.
Sent invite. Awaiting accept.
Don't have xfire. You have msn?
Sent an invite, awaiting your approval.
kk going accept

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

i didnt get a request give me ur MSN
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?