Will is this work? [C# base]
Hello, im just a rookie coder, here is my first """TEST""" base, and i dont know that it will work or not...
Im dont know the algoritm of the hack bases, i just tried to convert the C++ base to C# (I learning C#)...
If dont work, please explain what i missed...
[I heard that Z8 started to use IP bann, and its too risky for me]
Im dont know the algoritm of the hack bases, i just tried to convert the C++ base to C# (I learning C#)...
If dont work, please explain what i missed...
[I heard that Z8 started to use IP bann, and its too risky for me]
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading;
namespace tstwpnhck
{
public class hckbs
{
public const int WeaponPointer = 0xA974A0;
void main()
{
while (true)
{
uint CShell = (uint)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
uint Weap = (uint)(CShell + WeaponPointer);
bool weapon = false;
if (weapon)
{
for (int i = 0; i < 576; i++)
{
uint bizon = (uint)(Weap + 527 * 4);
uint m16 = (uint)(Weap + 25 * 4);
m16 = bizon;
}
}
}
}
private uint GetModuleHandleA(string p)
{
throw new NotImplementedException();
}
}
}
and somebody will help you instead saying that you are leecher and wont disscuss that 