PostSolvedDEdit

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DEdit
Does anyone possibly have a link to a download for DEdit? I use gimp to edit .DTX and I can't seem to get the plugin working on GIMP. I used DEdit a year or so back, and now it seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. I've been searching for hours, so a quick reply would be apreciated. Thanks in advance. (I have tried search function, don't worry.)
Quote Originally Posted by Interstate View Post
Once again, thanks for the fast reply. Exact thread I used a year ago. Just couldn't seem to find it.
In the Combat Arms Mod Tutorials Section it's the first post that has been Sticky.
/Solved .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?