LackLuster.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
LackLuster.

just a pretty quick one for my band. Basically BG+Text+adjustment layers.
Ah, remember a layout like that for a Killers poster - in the center, similar font, pinkish, in front of a galaxy bg.
The text should have more color and effects in it. Maybe same outer glows with different colors or pentool and stroke some parts of the text with layer effects.
Holy shit..Haven't seen you here since 09'
I've been Getting on and off occasionally. Can't come here as much now.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Thanks, I'll make a second version of it.
Haven't seen you here since late '11
It alright for what it is I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Haven't seen you here since late '11
It alright for what it is I guess
When the fuck was he here in late '11?
Um, okay; who are you and why haven't I heard of you before if you got such nice skills?
When did anyone say I had nice skills lol
Nice work, just add something into the letters, some effects or w/e.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us