Testers Needed

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Testers Needed
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a/some testers for the new team destroy hack with wallhack etc

/File added.

VirusScans
VirusTotal

Jotti
SndDrv.rar11 KB · 94 downloads Scanning…
I can test it on Win XP 32-bit
Win 7 32-bit
when will you release it? I can test too if you want.
I can on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
If you need tester with vista 64-bit,here I am..
Good job
~Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
Good job
~Approved
Thanks
Somehow doesn't work for me, I putted file in crossfire folder, started patcher, got message (about suitable sndDrv), but nothing works. Tried to click insert button, F5, F12 but nothing.

Windows 7 32bit
I can test for tha Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
Works perfect for win7 64 bit, thanks!
Now only a no recoil hack and it would be perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by jkl139 View Post
Works perfect for win7 64 bit, thanks!
Now only a no recoil hack and it would be perfect.
Lol, there's no recoil in this hack..
Works for Win7 ultimate (that is the wallhack). But I guess it could use norecoil and and option about noreload.
The hack works nice work, do you have any hack with aimbot and wh working for CF Europe?
i tested it on windows xp 32bit , it doesn't work
@Swag
Working On All 64Bit OS
Not Working On All 32Bit OS

Fix For 32Bit Or Make A Other One For Them And Release!

Features:
1.WallHack Auto on
2.See Ghost
3.Like Be Invisible Anyway (F5) On/Off
3.Wire Frame (F6) On/Off
5.No Recoil
6.Cross Hair

Any More IDK

Plz Say All The Features In Post But Works Very Nice + I Will Check For More F# Keys
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us