Questioni was banned from punkbuster servers, how to unban?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
i was banned from punkbuster servers, how to unban?
well I got banned from punkbuster servers, is there a way I can get unbanned or a cheap way to get another character since i already bought the game?
You can appeal or buy the game. Don't hack and be a idiot.
@bullpop close it like usual
Btw no banned threads complaining etc.
Your best bet is to appeal the ban. Though they probably won't accept.
I wasn't aware PB was hardware banning still...
They are Dave, and we have said it before! Write an appeal to EA.

//Closed.
Derp, I recall PB stopped HW banning people because it banned them across games + accidental bans. I wonder when they reimplemented it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?