HelpServer problems...

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
I Think i might be to help you but i need a bit more info. Okay first off Do u use CraftBukit? If not i strongly Recommend it and are u using a Cracked Client? And make sure your friends MC Version is working VR for your Server Files Latest build i think is 1.1. And It could be FireWall Blocking it cause usually Fire Walls block incoming etc.. To do this for Window 7 go to Start - System Security and click Windows Firewall - and Adavced Setting and Set ur in In Bound and Outbound Rules right. I hope this Fixed ur Problem
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post


Tell me your problem with hamachi maybe i can solve it
I use to have it and use it with no problems but then the install went corrupt and I couldn't then get it off my comp and every time I turned the comp on I would get about six or seven error messages pop up to do with hamachi and I just found it all a lot of hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo Jr. View Post
I Think i might be to help you but i need a bit more info. Okay first off Do u use CraftBukit? If not i strongly Recommend it and are u using a Cracked Client? And make sure your friends MC Version is working VR for your Server Files Latest build i think is 1.1. And It could be FireWall Blocking it cause usually Fire Walls block incoming etc.. To do this for Window 7 go to Start - System Security and click Windows Firewall - and Adavced Setting and Set ur in In Bound and Outbound Rules right. I hope this Fixed ur Problem
Thanks I am using a bukkit server client and I am using a cracked minecraft client. My friends are using mix, some are using cracked clients (they are the same client as the one I'm using) and some are using genuine copies and they are all fully up-to-date and I currently cont have any firewalls up at all on my computer or on my router.
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
I use to have it and use it with no problems but then the install went corrupt and I couldn't then get it off my comp and every time I turned the comp on I would get about six or seven error messages pop up to do with hamachi and I just found it all a lot of hassle.



Thanks I am using a bukkit server client and I am using a cracked minecraft client. My friends are using mix, some are using cracked clients (they are the same client as the one I'm using) and some are using genuine copies and they are all fully up-to-date and I currently cont have any firewalls up at all on my computer or on my router.
You might have a virus in the disk which corrupt the files and cannot uninstall it
If you have this problem

"Cannot Connect to the engine"
Do the following
1-Open start , Run , type "services.msc"
2-Search for Log me in hamachi service and make it manual then press start
3-Open Hamachi and it will work with you
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
I use to have it and use it with no problems but then the install went corrupt and I couldn't then get it off my comp and every time I turned the comp on I would get about six or seven error messages pop up to do with hamachi and I just found it all a lot of hassle.



Thanks I am using a bukkit server client and I am using a cracked minecraft client. My friends are using mix, some are using cracked clients (they are the same client as the one I'm using) and some are using genuine copies and they are all fully up-to-date and I currently cont have any firewalls up at all on my computer or on my router.

Also If you have ever used Hamachi Make sure u Bring it back down on your wirless adapters cause ur freinds would not connect to your port but throught ur hamachi and turn it off. You might of have port forwarded it wrong whats type of Wirless Router are u using??
Do you have TeamViewer? Hamachi is absolute shit.

Here's a bombardment of questions that I will analyze.

Do you use Craftbukkit or Canary?
What's your ISP?
What is your router type?
Is your IP dynamic?
Do you have inbound ports blocked?
Is the server binding to port?
What does log show on startup?
Are you on CB 1.1-R4 if using Bukkit?
Is online-mode set to false?
What country do you live in?
Do you use a proxy?
Do you have any VPNs setup?
Is your computer on a private network?
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Do you have TeamViewer? Hamachi is absolute shit.

Here's a bombardment of questions that I will analyze.

Do you use Craftbukkit or Canary?
What's your ISP?
What is your router type?
Is your IP dynamic?
Do you have inbound ports blocked?
Is the server binding to port?
What does log show on startup?
Are you on CB 1.1-R4 if using Bukkit?
Is online-mode set to false?
What country do you live in?
Do you use a proxy?
Do you have any VPNs setup?
Is your computer on a private network?
Thanks for helping. Sorry, I don't have TeamViewer and yes it is!!

I'm using Craftbukkit.
My ISP is talk talk.
I have a HUAWEI HG532.
Yes it is, it changes each time my connection is reset i.e. if i turn my router off and on again I'll have a new IP.
I think that my ports are blocked my default but I have port forwarded 25565.
Yes it is.
It shows this:

Yes.
Yep.
I live in the Uk (In England).
No I don't use a proxy.
I do have some VPNs setup, but none of them are in use.
Yes it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
Thanks for helping. Sorry, I don't have TeamViewer and yes it is!!

I'm using Craftbukkit.
My ISP is talk talk.
I have a HUAWEI HG532.
Yes it is, it changes each time my connection is reset i.e. if i turn my router off and on again I'll have a new IP.
I think that my ports are blocked my default but I have port forwarded 25565.
Yes it is.
It shows this:

Yes.
Yep.
I live in the Uk (In England).
No I don't use a proxy.
I do have some VPNs setup, but none of them are in use.
Yes it is.
Do You have TeamViewer Bro you've Must of Set Something Up Wrong when Port Fowarding I am sure i can fix it for you. TeamViewer would Make it so much easer.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo Jr. View Post
Do You have TeamViewer Bro you've Must of Set Something Up Wrong when Port Fowarding I am sure i can fix it for you. TeamViewer would Make it so much easer.
Sorry I don't have TeamViewer but here's a ss of my port forwarding settings:

Anything look wrong there?
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
Sorry I don't have TeamViewer but here's a ss of my port forwarding settings:

Anything look wrong there?
Everything looks fine mmh i am stump on this one. I think you might have a virus Man i have no earthly idea
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo Jr. View Post
Everything looks fine mmh i am stump on this one. I think you might have a virus Man i have no earthly idea
Damn, I'll have to run a check on my pc asap and ok never mind, I just had a feeling it might have been something to do with what I entered as my "internal host" but idk, anyways thanks for trying
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
Damn, I'll have to run a check on my pc asap and ok never mind, I just had a feeling it might have been something to do with what I entered as my "internal host" but idk, anyways thanks for trying
I Recommend use iobit malware but if u have hacks that have false positives it will delete
Hmm. Go on a computer outside of your network, and put your server address into a browser. If it shows "bad packet ID" in console, then you're forwarded, and I don't know whats with the server. If you don't get that in the console, then you're port forwarded incorrectly.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Hmm. Go on a computer outside of your network, and put your server address into a browser. If it shows "bad packet ID" in console, then you're forwarded, and I don't know whats with the server. If you don't get that in the console, then you're port forwarded incorrectly.
I've been having trouble getting on a pc outside of my network, could I post a ss of my port forward setting and you have a look through that for me instead?
Sure. Might need IP in a PM though.
Thanks, I'll let you know if this changes anything
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us