Maybe because of all the other cheats you tried with it? come on now I'm not dumb neither are these hackers. I tried using it with the aim bot obviously you're getting banned because its detected too many people like too use a hack like AIM BOT its like a leech kingdom. By itself I'm pretty sure its undetected should literally be no cause of it unless you're the most obvious person in the world trying to get G1's attention.
---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------
Basically best way not to get banned from G1. Buy vips or get better at the game. Its a pretty simple logic, game without hackers here and there but yen no its always fun too piss people off as well. =)
---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------
Basically best way not to get banned from G1. Buy vips or get better at the game. Its a pretty simple logic, game without hackers here and there but yen no its always fun too piss people off as well. =)


