Teaching memory + PTC

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I want to learn but I don`t have decent crossfire account.
Because I don`t care with the guns it is with the user.
And also I can do weapon hacks so I can convert my normal gun into anything I want.

But if you could teach me for free, thanks I really want to learn some other memory hacks.
sry just for a acc
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post
i m teaching how to use it stupid nnoob
I teach that for free:
1) Search this forum for the "PushToConsole" function

Code:
void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	if( dwCShell != NULL )
	{
		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x299D40) );
		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 );
		_asm
		{
			push szVal;
			call CONoff;
			add esp, 4;
		}
	}
}
2) CTRL+C, CTRL+V
3) Update the offsets
4) Insert one of this commands

Code:
ModelApplyAmbient 0
DrawModels 0
ModelApplySun 1
DrawWorld 0
LightmapsOnly 1
DrawSprites 1
DrawPolyGrids 1
FogEnable 1
ModelDebug_DrawSkeleton 1
DrawSky 0
WireFrame 1
WireFrameModels 1
DrawGuns 0
DrawParticles 0
TextureModels 0
Full tutorial:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-own-base.html
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
I teach that for free:
1) Search this forum for the "PushToConsole" function

Code:
void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	if( dwCShell != NULL )
	{
		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x299D40) );
		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 );
		_asm
		{
			push szVal;
			call CONoff;
			add esp, 4;
		}
	}
}
2) CTRL+C, CTRL+V
3) Update the offsets
4) Insert one of this commands

Code:
ModelApplyAmbient 0
DrawModels 0
ModelApplySun 1
DrawWorld 0
LightmapsOnly 1
DrawSprites 1
DrawPolyGrids 1
FogEnable 1
ModelDebug_DrawSkeleton 1
DrawSky 0
WireFrame 1
WireFrameModels 1
DrawGuns 0
DrawParticles 0
TextureModels 0
Full tutorial:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-own-base.html
Thanks lol great help
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Thanks lol great help
now show me a prf that you did it... see wath i m talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


now show me a prf that you did it... see wath i m talking about?
Dude look I bet you don't know Wall hack so why don't you make wall hack and contribute to MPGH than we believe you.
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


now show me a prf that you did it... see wath i m talking about?
I admit I can`t do it. And I don`t need to.
Its just visual so its useless.
I have a friend who can teach me PTC.
Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post


Dude look I bet you don't know Wall hack so why don't you make wall hack and contribute to MPGH than we believe you.
Code:
#define PlayerBody  ( Stride == 44 || Stride == 36|| Stride == 40 )

if (PlayerBody){
                  D3D9Device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);                
                 
                 }
and has you know when i run game + hook it dont loads soo thats way i cant doo it for now -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


Code:
#define PlayerBody  ( Stride == 44 || Stride == 36|| Stride == 40 )

if (PlayerBody){
                  D3D9Device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);                
                 
                 }
and has you know when i run game + hook it dont loads soo thats way i cant doo it for now -_-
you dont know hwo to hook what a jerk !!

Stop telling people u can wall hack and in memory we don't need hook !!
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


no recoil no reload, stw, fast knife etc, and PTC is no world, player wireframe, worl wireframe, etc


---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------



i m teaching how to use it stupid nnoob


---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------



wath do you mean? i posted a hack, here go: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...0e-v1-0-a.html
add me on msn so we can talk about it : mpghtrader@.hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e
;5758605]and has you know when i run game + hook it dont loads soo thats way i cant doo it for now -_-
Hahaha really pro coder Go make some own midfunction hook without using detours shit and it will load.
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
Hahaha really pro coder Go make some own midfunction hook without using detours shit and it will load.
i did not used detours, 1st
and 2nd i made it my self
well your post look lame xD you schouldnt bully with customers
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e
;5759405]give me your idea
u teach me basic C++ u get 3 dollars but at first i need to ask some people about you if u can make a simple hacks at first
so whoever knows Vb10 tell me if he can code
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us