PatchedRarebot Bot Client

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Rarebot Bot Client
There is little know about this bot, use at your own risk (!)
I, Warly, have tested this bot client for over a week and I haven't run into any problems



VirusTotal
Jotti
rarebot-installer.ra.rar1.0 MB · 1,299 downloads Scanning…
Heard about it friend downloaded it and said it didn't work but he can't even get simba to work so I don't think that means anything
The file is clean, please post back results.

/Approved
Tried it. Doesnt look like a keylogger and it does work. It is really laggy (at least on my computer but i dont usally play this game just wanted to test this on my old account.)

Looks good. uses alot of CPU (as much as Dragon Nest Uses 400mb of Ram and 50% of your CPU on my comp)
Does it work guys?
Actually, it works quite well, the community has a lot of scripts out, but some are SOOOO laggy
Please do not use 'Rarebot'. They rip off Powerbot and steal your accounts. Dont say I didn't warn you when you lose your accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post
Please do not use 'Rarebot'. They rip off Powerbot and steal your accounts. Dont say I didn't warn you when you lose your accounts.
and how do u know hmm???
Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post
Please do not use 'Rarebot'. They rip off Powerbot and steal your accounts. Dont say I didn't warn you when you lose your accounts.
Couldn't agree more, deep inside the file there's a keylogger I'm going to wait for the mass-hack
thank you dude i try it
is this real cause i don't want to lose my 30m
Dont use it. My friend at (VillaVu) lost a lvl 43 test dummy account which he shortly recovered. Otherwise just use Simba
If it is a keylogger i'm sorry guys I didn't test it tho...
nsis error. error launching installer??
this looks sketchy -.- and does it come with scripts or do we add them manually?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us