@Versa
I just learned my USB flash drive is compatible with my xbox so how do I work it so I can download pirated games and play it?
Originally Posted by crex
@Versa
I just learned my USB flash drive is compatible with my xbox so how do I work it so I can download pirated games and play it?
ok so to get pirated games you need a flashed xbox a usb means nothing any usb works i have a protabale harddrive that works all you can use it for is storage.
Originally Posted by Versa
ok so to get pirated games you need a flashed xbox a usb means nothing any usb works i have a protabale harddrive that works all you can use it for is storage.
How do I flash and does that mean it'll void my warranty?
@crex I think yes
if iam right then Flashed = Jtagged
i dont about that very much Honestly
but after a while ull get caught
Originally Posted by Janitor
@crex I think yes
if iam right then Flashed = Jtagged
i dont about that very much Honestly
but after a while ull get caught
Flashed is not jtag those are two very different things both void you warranty both require to pen up the xbox with flashed you can still play online with a jagged one you can't.
Originally Posted by Versa
Flashed is not jtag those are two very different things both void you warranty both require to pen up the xbox with flashed you can still play online with a jagged one you can't.