Hacking Terms

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Mhm well dave, you didnt just recently watch a 2 hour documentary on hacking and how it evolved.
Quote Originally Posted by quin123
Mhm well dave, you didnt just recently watch a 2 hour documentary on gay pr0n and how it evolved.


O.o!


you need to find somthing better to do...
lol
i play baseball for 5 hour a day everyday, thats good enough
+ girls
Quin + girls = Fatal Error
Quote Originally Posted by f5awp View Post
lol.hack da school....my school got all these filters .its crazy you cant go on any website
That's easy. Go check my guide in the General forum, gonna be up in a little bit. Have to type it still.
who the f r u? ur avatar's weird.
Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAs View Post
So some people call you a hacker, And another person might call it a Trainer. So someone could say to me, SimpleAs, Your a Trainer, I'll Say: I dont train people to play even though I could. Its a mixed word. And Runable,I'v never heard of that one before, SimpleAs, Your a Runable,I would just laugh.....
"Trainer" Does not define a person but instead refers to a PROGRAM.
yes thats true.
so very true.

(i've got no idea what im talkin about. where am i?)
Quote Originally Posted by Calard View Post
so very true.

(i've got no idea what im talkin about. where am i?)
You're in Portugal, lying in the middle of the street, and we're looking at you funny.
what was i doing last night?
Jesus, I'm kinda a hacker. I can create my own apps that send packets. No one has sent a reply to my post about how to modify numbers and values in VB. If someone could tell me that would be great.
Ooh wow should i admire you for that?
TcpClient tcp = new Tcpclient("000.000.000.000", 16007);
tcp.connect();
tcp.sendLotsaCrap();
(VB^10 < C#) == true;
And also im pretty sure you cant do that in VB, just google how to use a C++ function in VB and viola, you can copy some of the code from l0ngcats tutorial.
thats what i have always said. they should be called cheats as they are not actualy hacking programs.
lol so true Good job :P
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us