PostHelpRUSSIAN CD-KEY

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
RUSSIAN CD-KEY
Ive find this link :Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 *Import* CD-Key.

Thanks you for it.

Who else buyed there a key. They ask you account and password from steam.

But is it really safe to do buissnes with then. And can i use it in Belgium?

I'm vac banned, so can someone tell us a little more how to " install it", do i need to remove the banned mw3?

Who tell us " how to do it", i ame a little bit dummi...

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by gefi View Post
Ive find this link :Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 *Import* CD-Key.

Thanks you for it.

Who else buyed there a key. They ask you account and password from steam.

But is it really safe to do buissnes with then. And can i use it in Belgium?

I'm vac banned, so can someone tell us a little more how to " install it", do i need to remove the banned mw3?

Who tell us " how to do it", i ame a little bit dummi...

Thanks
Make a new Account.
(Steam account.)

And then there is a tutorial here if you are unsecured: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/586-call-d...ssian-key.html
@Jorndel I think you know what my situation is, mine may be similar to gefi's. So can I use this method to play MW3 again? But it seems I need to pay real cash to buy a Russian CD key...
Quote Originally Posted by Anflug View Post
@Jorndel I think you know what my situation is, mine may be similar to gefi's. So can I use this method to play MW3 again? But it seems I need to pay real cash to buy a Russian CD key...
Yeah, you need to pay.
But the price is very low.

(After what is said and so on.)

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anflug View Post
@Jorndel I think you know what my situation is, mine may be similar to gefi's. So can I use this method to play MW3 again? But it seems I need to pay real cash to buy a Russian CD key...
Yeah, you need to pay.
But the price is very low.

(After what is said and so on.)
Quote Originally Posted by gefi View Post
Ive find this link :Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 *Import* CD-Keyⓘ.

Thanks you for it.

Who else buyed there a key. They ask you account and password from steam.

But is it really safe to do buissnes with then. And can i use it in Belgium?

I'm vac banned, so can someone tell us a little more how to " install it", do i need to remove the banned mw3?

Who tell us " how to do it", i ame a little bit dummi...

Thanks


They ask for you steam account details , for activating the russian Key, but me dont trust things like that, cause you always can activate the russian key by ya self

google " gamekeys activator" or "vpn client" thats more secure then giving ya steam acc. details.
in Game Stop ROI i paid month ago 27 euros without one cent
Use G2play.net to buy your keys. I've bought like 10 russian mw3 cd keys there and got them all under 20 minutes after ordering and look in the tutorial section to find how to activate them.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?