PatchedTryhacker V1.0 - simple hack

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Wellll testing on Win 7 64-bit.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

FEEDBACK :

This did not work for me.. of course i got the SND. error. I'm not to resourceful in the straight injections of dll's.
Not working for Me. I put the hacks in with msvcr100d.dll. When I open crossfire, it says that it can't find the suitable .SND sound driver. Execution may be terminated. Any help?
PLeas help me...it's not working with me?????
ALRIGHT GUYS IMA NOOBIE SO HELP ME. WHERE IS THE CROSSFIRE FOLDER? O_o
lol
Quote Originally Posted by cchen182 View Post
ALRIGHT GUYS IMA NOOBIE SO HELP ME. WHERE IS THE CROSSFIRE FOLDER? O_o
It depends on your CF downloader, were did you install it?

But I think its this : Computer -> C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Z8games -> Crossfire
i think it doesnt work on win7 64 bits
It's working on EU Version or only on NA, Cuz i need simple hack for EU
Omg please work oak
Is this loader or non-loader?
Seem simple enough for me, Thanks.
Detected, 5:23 PM (Standard Eastern Time).
I get the error.

Cannot find suitable .SND sound driver.
Execution might terminate
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us