PBlackout Request!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
PBlackout Request!
Hey guys I know you probably haven't seen me, but that's because I haven't been able to post. I emailed david and I think that's what fixed it. ANYWAY...
I was wondering if anyone had an aimbot that they would share with me. I've been looking all over for one, but no luck.

Thanks
Lol, i can only say one thing....... Go away and stop asking for cheats! or get SOME SKILLS !!!

1) No one will share their aimbot with you.
2) Get a VIP aimbot, for projectblackout..... i know 2 sites that sell VIP awsome Hacks for ProjectBlackout...
3) Get the hell out and your posting in a wrong section.
Why are you being such a douche... If I posted in the wrong section someone can move it. Also the thread title didn't say "come talk shit to me guys!"
If you have one that I could use then say it, but if you don't then stop trying to get postcount. Kthx
(reason for editing)
People keep beging! if you want one so much, code it your self or buy it....
Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
People keep beging! if you want one so much, code it your self or buy it....
This^
And if you're talking about Dave...
Learn to code or buy VIP on some other site.
@Rasta IKR, But here's a Simple way of telling them we can just ask @master131 To Remove the Thread.
Or you can just tell me to buy one or code one myself like a civilized human would do
1. We can't tell you the site here so you can buy the VIP hack because its advertising.
2. To Code a PB Hack or any other hacks you need to have Knowledge in C++
im buy hahahaha lols im
Ok thanks for the help guys
Quote Originally Posted by seth4lakers View Post
Ok thanks for the help guys
Next time if you need any help go make your thread on the Help Section, for the aimbot you can buy it as well, i know 3 good sites, if you want it, we can still talk in private, anyways if you still want to get it free, learn C++ and D3D, then you will get what you want, because begging like this will give nothing, it will only give you a ban for 1 day.

Hope i helped you,
Baldrogs
Good one baoldie
No one will share a AIMBOT hack with other (SOME ONLY)
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us