Trading 1LT5 7 Perms(Full Info) for Steam Account with MW2,MW3+Any Other Games

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Trading 1LT5 7 Perms(Full Info) for Steam Account with MW2,MW3+Any Other Games
Perms:



Misc:


I spent a lot of money on this account as you can see, and I have full information, including the email and the information for the email. I want to trade this account for a Steam Account with CoD4, MW2, MW3, and any other paid games that you have on the account. But, I mainly want all 3 of those games. For this, I will use MSN, and I will use a MPGH official middleman. Please post below if you are interested, and your MSN username. If you would like anymore details, post here if it is important, or message me. Notice this account is really close to CPT Edit: It would be great if someone added a Minecraft account with full info the the steam account. I've spent hundres of dollars on this account. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
Perms:



Misc:


I spent a lot of money on this account as you can see, and I have full information, including the email and the information for the email. I want to trade this account for a Steam Account with CoD4, MW2, MW3, and any other paid games that you have on the account. But, I mainly want all 3 of those games. For this, I will use MSN, and I will use a MPGH official middleman. Please post below if you are interested, and your MSN username. If you would like anymore details, post here if it is important, or message me. Notice this account is really close to CPT Edit: It would be great if someone added a Minecraft account with full info the the steam account. I've spent hundres of dollars on this account. Thanks.
I have an steam account with CSS, Black Ops, LFD2, and others. Will you take
that for the trade? If so, add me itztommyfoo@.hotmail.com
Ravallo goes on during morning so we could trade
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?