Auto Backstab for spy script

Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


You will need more code lol
be so kind and and tell us what to write please :*:*
Quote Originally Posted by kika24 View Post
be so kind and and tell us what to write please :*:*
Can't be fucked to work on that now, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Can't be fucked to work on that now, sorry.
I can wait a few months I guess. XD
Unless I get bored of this game... doubtfully...
somebody helpss please
how do you make a .dll file in c++?
(I know c++ but i'm still a tard)
Quote Originally Posted by lollerman69 View Post
how do you make a .dll file in c++?
(I know c++ but i'm still a tard)
Build it after you have your code in, then use an injector.
what the hell i have learn c++ but don't know how to make this work on the game i have write it in the c++ and debugger it
But... this isn't a C++ code, it is an altered source code...
Tried to learn C++ but i'm too dumb, can an awesome person make a dll of this?
Quote Originally Posted by skills4life360 View Post
Tried to learn C++ but i'm too dumb, can an awesome person make a dll of this?
Ofc someone can.. but I doubt anyone will bother to do it...
Should put in a .dll and gimme
What do i do with this!? All this time you wasted denying us an answer on how to use this u could of told us by now!
Quote Originally Posted by austinroxout View Post
What do i do with this!? All this time you wasted denying us an answer on how to use this u could of told us by now!
Are you kidding me HE SAID LEARN C++ LOOK UP TUTS AND SHIT.
I tried learning c++ but its a trek and I don't have enough time to learn it properly, but if the code is already finished then all you need to do it put it in a .dll and inject it into the game right?
can someone teach me c++ PM me
Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us