Auto Backstab for spy script

Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
No need to learn C++, iam pretty sure you can easily get it running with AutoIT ( needs just a lil rework)
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
No need to learn C++, iam pretty sure you can easily get it running with AutoIT ( needs just a lil rework)
What does sentence after IF in that code mean?
I understand that the code is saying if the weapon is a knife and if the knife is ready to backstab then attack else do nothing. I want to try to make this program, the only problem is I don't know how to read from the netvars. I did some googling around and found nothing. This will be my first project written in C, but I do know java so I know it's not like I'm completely new to this. If anyone could help me, that'd be great.
Just asking kindly, I am asking how do I create a "keyonpress" in C++? Im still anoob but i know some basic C++
Can someone just make this code into a .dll and upload it here on this forum you'll get tons of thanks for it.
I have made it into a dll but as selling is not allowed here, I am not distributing it. Thanks here mean nothing. Money means something.
Quote Originally Posted by Krdzd View Post
I have made it into a dll but as selling is not allowed here, I am not distributing it. Thanks here mean nothing. Money means something.
I've been doing it wrong the whole last year, fuck. I don't think that money is everything though.
Hey, I didn't say it was everything, I said it was more than Thanks. You are a moderator, you need to do it one way. I am not a moderator, I do it another.
Come on. Seriously? We don't know how to code in fucking C++ and we are not going to spend two weeks learning to finally figure it out then have something happen like it doesn't work or it's patched.
Quote Originally Posted by ShalomZP View Post
Come on. Seriously? We don't know how to code in fucking C++ and we are not going to spend two weeks learning to finally figure it out then have something happen like it doesn't work or it's patched.
You're right, you don't know it. Accept it. Also, stop begging. I have fixed it but why should I give to animals like you. You don't know C++, Then you do not get a fixed hack.
you know, you people saying o just go learn C++, you are maybe the biggest dumb ass, it is not easy it is just a talent that YOU have. I tried to learn how to code and fucked it up everytime, 1 month was wasted, and your saying it is easy. I have news for you it is not, and you would be on our side if you did not know either, I am sure you wouldn't go out and spend a year trying to figure out this shit
Quote Originally Posted by austinroxout View Post
you know, you people saying o just go learn C++, you are maybe the biggest dumb ass, it is not easy it is just a talent that YOU have. I tried to learn how to code and fucked it up everytime, 1 month was wasted, and your saying it is easy. I have news for you it is not, and you would be on our side if you did not know either, I am sure you wouldn't go out and spend a year trying to figure out this shit.
Now, with the person calling me dumb, lets spell check his post.

You know, you people saying to just go learn C++, you are maybe the biggest dumb ass, it is not easy, it is just a talent that you have. I tried to learn how to code and fucked it up everytime, one month was wasted, and you're saying it is easy. I have news for you, it is not and you would be on our side if you did not know it either. I am sure you wouldn't go out and spend a year trying to figure out this shit

Now my response.

There's an excellent book for free out there on the internet named "C++ in 27 Days." I used this book and am now 'fluent' in C++. Please use it, if you have errors, go to a(nother) forum for help. When you get older, can you ask just a random stranger "Can I have all your money?" Most likely they won't give it to you. Now, if you take a class to learn it, then you can start making money and etc.
Hey would it work if I were to use C# instead of ++? cause If I were to use Class Library and Build it after I pasted the Code I figured I could inject the following .dll into the HL2.exe would that work?
Alright I just went through the works
But however would I need to paste the Spy.dll into the scripts and set Spy.cfg to load "Spy.dll" or do I just straight up inject it and done?
Also If I do managed to make the Dll and it works I'll be sure to upload it as fast as I can it doesn't work well.....
MORE RESEARCH
Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us