Imageidle no image

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
idle no image
I can't handle this form much longer I'm so sad everday feel like almost everyone I kno exculding family hates me or just wants nothing to do with me I listen to music pretty much everday have nothing better to do
Using a smart phone still getting used to it I love mpgh n would never slander in any way but thanks as if I'm not depressed enough
How can I hate you, I don't even know you.
Lol idk but I feel the poeple I do kno hate me
Then it's time to meet new people, general is not that of a good place honestly, debate fort, programming section, graphics and some other are good places.
Cheer up man.
Best thing to do when you're down in the dumps is find something to occupy your time,
something that will take your mind off the crap that has you depressed.
Play a decent mmo game, watch an uplifting movie, read something inspiring..I dunno.
But yeah like Arun said, maybe try meeting some new people too.
Worse thing to do when you're depressed is to just mope around and reflect on why you're in the position you are in.
You want your main focus to be getting out of it.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce:5780252
Then it's time to meet new people, general is not that of a good place honestly, debate fort, programming section, graphics and some other are good places.
ur right thank you




Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal:5780258
Cheer up man.
Best thing to do when you're down in the dumps is find something to occupy your time,
something that will take your mind off the crap that has you depressed.
Play a decent mmo game, watch an uplifting movie, read something inspiring..I dunno.
But yeah like Arun said, maybe try meeting some new people too.
Worse thing to do when you're depressed is to just mope around and reflect on why you're in the position you are in.
You want your main focus to be getting out of it.
I can't play any good memos on a netbook n I can't really leave my house but thank you it means a lot
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesreaper View Post
ur right thank you



I can't play any good memos on a netbook n I can't really leave my house but thank you it means a lot
Do you have a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal:5780264
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesreaper View Post
ur right thank you



I can't play any good memos on a netbook n I can't really leave my house but thank you it means a lot
Do you have a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?
I really wish I one of those
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesreaper View Post
I can't handle this form much longer. I'm so sad everyday. I feel like almost everyone I know, excluding family, hates me, or just wants nothing to do with me. I listen to music pretty much everyday and have nothing better to do.
You let worthless souls' hatred affect you.
That's something you shouldn't do.
Don't sit around depressed, or whining about it for the most part.
No matter how bad your depression is, you can overcome it.
"It's not that simple", or "You don't know what it's like" are two common responses...
Well, you may think it's not simple, but in some cases it truly is. Sometimes happiness is right there, waiting for you. Sometimes it's hidden, far far away.
No matter where it is, it's reachable, just like any dreams you may have.
And, I do know what it's like... Never have I actually whined about depression, I just always tried for hope. No matter how much pain I went through, or how hard it was.
The thought of the smile I faked just made me sick to my stomach, but I still faked it. Sometimes, the smile actually wasn't fake.
Hope is something you need to know will always be there no matter what the circumstance.
Just don't let them get to you... Humans are sickening. But they are not worth caring about.
If you're hated, hate them more. If you're loved, love them more...
If you're ignored, ignore them more.
If you cry, sometimes let it out. Express yourself, just don't let others judge you because of who you are.
Simple words may not get to you, and if that's the case, like me, then all well.
Why would I care for you? Somebody I don't even know. Somebody, maybe nobody. Perhaps I'm the nobody.
I don't want to live in this reality, but I do.
I struggle everyday, waking up saying it'll be better.
I don't feel like eating, so I eat 'til I feel it's enough.
I don't feel like exercising, but I will until I can't do it anymore.
I don't feel like living, but I live even more than yesterday.
You were given a life, a soul, so enjoy it for what it is, and since you die anyways why make everyday a depressing drag.

Just remember...
There's always a reason to live.

And if you don't feel like reading all of that, the fuck if I care. Don't reply to it if you don't want to, or didn't, read it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post


You let worthless souls' hatred affect you.
That's something you shouldn't do.
Don't sit around depressed, or whining about it for the most part.
No matter how bad your depression is, you can overcome it.
"It's not that simple", or "You don't know what it's like" are two common responses...
Well, you may think it's not simple, but in some cases it truly is. Sometimes happiness is right there, waiting for you. Sometimes it's hidden, far far away.
No matter where it is, it's reachable, just like any dreams you may have.
And, I do know what it's like... Never have I actually whined about depression, I just always tried for hope. No matter how much pain I went through, or how hard it was.
The thought of the smile I faked just made me sick to my stomach, but I still faked it. Sometimes, the smile actually wasn't fake.
Hope is something you need to know will always be there no matter what the circumstance.
Just don't let them get to you... Humans are sickening. But they are not worth caring about.
If you're hated, hate them more. If you're loved, love them more...
If you're ignored, ignore them more.
If you cry, sometimes let it out. Express yourself, just don't let others judge you because of who you are.
Simple words may not get to you, and if that's the case, like me, then all well.
Why would I care for you? Somebody I don't even know. Somebody, maybe nobody. Perhaps I'm the nobody.
I don't want to live in this reality, but I do.
I struggle everyday, waking up saying it'll be better.
I don't feel like eating, so I eat 'til I feel it's enough.
I don't feel like exercising, but I will until I can't do it anymore.
I don't feel like living, but I live even more than yesterday.
You were given a life, a soul, so enjoy it for what it is, and since you die anyways why make everyday a depressing drag.

Just remember...
There's always a reason to live.

And if you don't feel like reading all of that, the fuck if I care. Don't reply to it if you don't want to, or didn't, read it.
Thanks yopu this means a lot and its not that u wont get it or its too hard its the situation i am in right now but being on mpgh makes me feel better and not hated even though i dont know many of u guys/girls on here but this place feels like family to me i thank u all


---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
Just find something to do that you will be appreciated for.
i love playing computer games but i cant because of my netbook cant really play anything
The worst thing you can do is think about it --you'll start to feel sorry for yourself.
Don't be depressed, it's pathetic. You are quite literally wallowing in a pool of self-pity. And if contemplate suicide, that's even more pathetic. There are fuckers out there that I can guarantee you gone through so much worse shit than you, are so fucked up in the head, and yet they go on with life. Get the fuck out of the pool, and make something of yourself. Your life, no matter how bad it might seem, is a fucking haven compared to some poor prick's existence.
Just find something to do that you will be appreciated for.
Don't be depress man, it's not healthy.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us