Well mainly because I estimated to bring my C++ skills back up to where they were several years ago AND properly learn ASM and figure out how to make a hack - using other basehooks and figuring out what makes them tick then making my own - will take roughly one or two months for me then that's if my current time allocation stays the same - where I can funnel 5hrs+ a day into learning these things. Then I have to factor in that I have chronic fatigue and that doing 15 hour days can go on for long for me without using modafinil which to get a decent supply requires prescriptions - LONG STORY SHORT - it will take me too long and by which stage someone (hopefully) would already have made a hack for this. I will still be learning this stuff but instead of learning targeted things that will only be useful for just THIS project - and at the end of the day I would probably end c&ping and not learning much because without properly learning ASM and C++ and how the memory behaves and gets allocated, its very hard to understand these things without c&ping ... So yeh I just want a hack for this game soonish from someone else so then I can go back and learn off an open source game - (and properly learn C++ and ASM) - also I am willing to pay for this hack so there is some motivation involved for a person that would have these skills already fine-tuned.