SolvedGame Hacking Problem

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Game Hacking Problem
Hello all.
I wanna make hack with GUI in dll.But i got problem.When i inject it,the form load(show up) and after is close....that's cause of hackshield(X-Trap) happening...I ask a guy and he said that microsoft gui library detected for X-Trap.I tried form with WinAPI and it was work,but xtrap got update and now it doesn't.What can i do?
Code your own 'GUI' with the rendering back-end the game uses and activate it with a hotkey or such
I try with WinApi and now isn't work.Can you explain it a bit better please?
I would assume the anti-cheat software is noticing the behaviour of your hack (Win32 API calls) and terminating it.
Instead, render your GUI using the rendering back-end of the game you're making a tool for (OpenGL/Direct3D) and find a way to handle keyboard/mouse input.

I don't have experience with X-Trap, but I doubt it can pick up the behaviour patterns of every custom application.
If it doesn't interfere with overlays like Xfire, Fraps, Teamspeak, etc then you can probably write a GUI using OpenGL/D3D and handling input.
My guess is it has a black-list of known/common tools, and traces Win32 API calls for ones commonly used by hacks.

If you don't want to disable X-trap, just don't become its enemy.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us