LightbulbFor VB coders

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
For VB coders

can u pls help me and ghelp me with code for key and button to unlock active button? :P
If Somebody didnt Help you, u Can Pm or Vm a Coder.
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
If Somebody didnt Help you, u Can Pm or Vm a Coder.
what coder?
Quote Originally Posted by Zvonimir Cro View Post

what coder?
I mean u ask a Coder For the Code u want ..
Quote Originally Posted by Zvonimir Cro View Post

can u pls help me and ghelp me with code for key and button to unlock active button? :P
Haha we have the same Idea. I want it too. I will just stick to this thread to know what is the code
Code:
Dim I as String = "Type the Key Here"
if textbox1.text = i then
Button2.Enabled = true
endif
Quote Originally Posted by Dark3zooz2 View Post
Code:
Dim I as String = "Type the Key Here"
if textbox1.text = i then
Button2.Enabled = true
endif
what is going in ok button?
Quote Originally Posted by Zvonimir Cro View Post

can u pls help me and ghelp me with code for key and button to unlock active button? :P
do you like bikes ? (this is imortant really) the style of the bgimg
i dont need help anymore thank you all. Moderators you can now close this tread.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?