The server detects client errors

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
The server detects client errors
It is easy to find out that the server detects client errors : Block every packet, move a bit through the map and then let the client send packets.
Then I get a speedhack client error. When I block the packets again after the client error message, I still get disconnected.
I found a function named 'Disconnect' in ILTClient using the LithTech Engine, maybe I also find it in CrossFire and hook into it.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
It is easy to find out that the server detects client errors : Block every packet, move a bit through the map and then let the client send packets.
Then I get a speedhack client error. When I block the packets again after the client error message, I still get disconnected.
I found a function named 'Disconnect' in ILTClient using the LithTech Engine, maybe I also find it in CrossFire and hook into it.
Good Luck! u are in unlimitedcheating?
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
It is easy to find out that the server detects client errors : Block every packet, move a bit through the map and then let the client send packets.
Then I get a speedhack client error. When I block the packets again after the client error message, I still get disconnected.
I found a function named 'Disconnect' in ILTClient using the LithTech Engine, maybe I also find it in CrossFire and hook into it.
lol dued ofc that the engine is LithTech.
the type is Jupiter
i am modding the duration of the animations but still cant understand how the client understands that you are with hack but i have some ideas BTW how do you block packets ?
and i saw one your video on meridia how didi you become invisible where did you serched
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
lol dued ofc that the engine is LithTech.
the type is Jupiter
i am modding the duration of the animations but still cant understand how the client understands that you are with hack but i have some ideas BTW how do you block packets ?
and i saw one your video on meridia how didi you become invisible where did you serched
the invisible hack was the result of block some packets
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post


Good Luck! u are in unlimitedcheating?
Thanks. Yes, I'm in UnlimitedCheating.

Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
lol dued ofc that the engine is LithTech.
the type is Jupiter
i am modding the duration of the animations but still cant understand how the client understands that you are with hack but i have some ideas BTW how do you block packets ?
and i saw one your video on meridia how didi you become invisible where did you serched
Not everyone knows about the engine.
I block packets by hooking into a function which sends the packets.
There's an easy trick how you can become invisible. In this video I blocked the packets, but I also have another version of it, which sends every blocked packet after I put GhostMode off. Then it looks like I'm teleporting for the others without getting any client errors.
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
the invisible hack was the result of block some packets
yea but how all programs are detected except one the wire shark do you made an Proxy ? and how do you mad it in menu and and and how did you find the packets
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
yea but how all programs are detected except one the wire shark do you made an Proxy ? and how do you mad it in menu and and and how did you find the packets
Do you know detour?

Packet?

Detour: send,recv,SendTo,RecvFrom, SendToServer (<< Very important for Anti-Kick and Crash Server )
good luck!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
@derh.acker:
Did you try to log each packets to know what they do?
as i know, he is trying to do that,.. and was successfull..

Some time ago there was a way to Bypass xtrap by sending fake pakets
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
as i know, he is trying to do that,.. and was successfull..

Some time ago there was a way to Bypass xtrap by sending fake pakets
hmm... No way, If you change XTrap File by fake packet, HGWC will say error, Hack Tool Detected will be show
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
@derh.acker:
Did you try to log each packets to know what they do?
The packet '62' from sever is a client error packet. The server also sends the client error number.
When I'm blocking this, I still get disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifereviluser View Post
hmm... No way, If you change XTrap File by fake packet, HGWC will say error, Hack Tool Detected will be show
Hack tool has been detected is bypassable, how can the server know that XTrap really runs, you could also fake it.
Somewhere is a routine which checks it, but It won't be easy to find it.


CrossFire doesn't use SendToServer / OnMessage in Lobby, it just does in game.
I know that bypassXtrap doesn't work anymore.
I'll have to try too.
So there's another func to find for lobby right?
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
The packet '62' from sever is a client error packet. The server also sends the client error number.
When I'm blocking this, I still get disconnected.
I pretty sure the server will close the TCP connection remotely. But maybere theres a way to stay in the room / game, because all the ingame packets are sent with UDP.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us