The server detects client errors

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
I pretty sure the server will close the TCP connection remotely. But maybere theres a way to stay in the room / game, because all the ingame packets are sent with UDP.
I could never find TCP packets which could have anything to do with client errors
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I could never find TCP packets which could have anything to do with TCP
All lobby stuff is TCP

See my thread in the mods section, I gave some info on packet structure
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I could never find TCP packets which could have anything to do with TCP
That makes no sense As @chesterccc told, all the lobby stuff is TCP based. And i guess its used for some "administrative" commands like kick, blackmarket stuff, and so on too.
A TCP connection can be closed remotely. You probably wont see any packet, because you are looking in the wrong network layer.
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
That makes no sense As chesterccc told, all the lobby stuff is TCP based. And i guess its used for some "administrative" commands like kick, blackmarket stuff, and so on too.
A TCP connection can be closed remotely. You probably wont see any packet, because you are looking in the wrong network layer.
I'll have a look at it.
I am getting into it//
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us