CShell SOURCE + ClientFX SOURCE + Object.dll SOURCE and all LIBS and more

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
CShell SOURCE + ClientFX SOURCE + Object.dll SOURCE and all LIBS and more
Hi,
Dudes i get the source of cshell.dll, clientfx, object.dll, libs and more from F.E.A.R which is also a LithTech Enigne game and their sources can be very usiful.And the best is that i have the Workspace the SLN file so i now I can make an game with this engine and test hack on offline mode or to create P server LOL this is SUEPER NICE.
soon mybe i create a video
Can I ask? What is inside of object.dll?

Some members here are unpacking it, I am just curious.
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
Hi,
Dudes i get the source of cshell.dll, clientfx, object.dll, libs and more from F.E.A.R which is also a LithTech Enigne game and their sources can be very usiful.And the best is that i have the Workspace the SLN file so i now I can make an game with this engine and test hack on offline mode or to create P server LOL this is SUEPER NICE.
soon mybe i create a video
F.E.A.R != CrossFire ... Just saying.. A lot of things in the F.E.A.R SDK won't work on crossfire, although it's the same engine core, it's still a different version of the engine >_>

I have an sdk much closer to CF along with my own code = Damn near CrossFire source code :P
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
F.E.A.R != CrossFire ... Just saying.. A lot of things in the F.E.A.R SDK won't work on crossfire, although it's the same engine core, it's still a different version of the engine >_>

I have an sdk much closer to CF along with my own code = Damn near CrossFire source code :P
CA, FEAR, AvsP, TRON all of them are lithtech LoL for me there is not a big difference bcs with the tools for all these games i can open models for cf and even extract the rez files .
Nice and good luck
I got also FEAR sdk but there's so much differences.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I got also FEAR sdk but there's so much differences.
yes there isnt
He says that there are differences not that there arent
learn2read (no offence)
@kmanev073
@UltraPGNoob
There's tons of differences and whomever that thinks there isn't is just ignorant.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
There's tons of differences and whomever that thinks there isn't is just ignorant.
yea there are differences i saw before some minutes... so are you using the llithtech jupiter enterprise ?
@TBHtroll

Gtfo with your clan, I've used the same hook in my cf hack for a very long time and they haven't patched it yet, Z8Games fails hardcore.
He's spamming crap everywhere...
I'm also using a Jupiter Engine (Touchdown Entertainment), but there still are differences.
The ILTMessage_Read / ILTMessage_Write classes are the same as in CrossFire, but much classes classes like ILTClient and ILTCommon are different.
Big parts of the version of the engine are different than these that CrossFire uses.
You can use the F.E.A.R. SDK for sending packets in Combat Arms, but it won't work in CrossFire.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I'm also using a Jupiter Engine (Touchdown Entertainment), but there still are differences.
The ILTMessage_Read / ILTMessage_Write classes are the same as in CrossFire, but much classes classes like ILTClient and ILTCommon are different.
Big parts of the version of the engine are different than these that CrossFire uses.
You can use the F.E.A.R. SDK for sending packets in Combat Arms, but it won't work in CrossFire.
thanks for the info bro ! not only calsses... crossfire uses models LTB in fear the models are the same as LTB but their extension is model00ltb or something likethat
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I'm also using a Jupiter Engine (Touchdown Entertainment), but there still are differences.
The ILTMessage_Read / ILTMessage_Write classes are the same as in CrossFire, but much classes classes like ILTClient and ILTCommon are different.
Big parts of the version of the engine are different than these that CrossFire uses.
You can use the F.E.A.R. SDK for sending packets in Combat Arms, but it won't work in CrossFire.
Encryption on the messages ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?