PatchedDHM Lite - Delphi hack

Posts 16–30 of 185 · Page 2 of 13
I don't want to sound stupid.. but it's not injecting for me, I try adjusting the delay on d-jector.
I've tried from 3500-5500. Should I go higher?
Quote Originally Posted by Frosted Fire View Post
I don't want to sound stupid.. but it's not injecting for me, I try adjusting the delay on d-jector.
I've tried from 3500-5500. Should I go higher?

No need to go higher, should be good any thing between 100 to 1000, I assume you set the game correctly to CombatArms_Direct.exe and left the Process to Engine.exe? I also assume you have ticked the box "Auto Close" which should close the injector once it has been injected into Engine.exe

Example ScreenShot:



Feel free to use another injector if d-jector is not your liking's...
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Rapid fire works in 1 second bursts, so just tap the mouse button and it will be 1 second burst, I might adjust this a quicker response time maybe a 10th of a second or something
Yes, I think I meant a quicker reaction time. Sorry, its kinda been a long day for me. Can't think straight. And yes, I agree, 1/10th of a second would be perfect, actually.
you should make this for windows xp also
crashes for me somestimes in 32-bit i used your injector and others somestimes game load but i dont see hack menu and so on
Sorry, know this is a noob question. Haven't been on CA for the past two years and this injecting stuff is fairly new to me.

My computer says I'm missing "d3dx_33.dll" file. I remember that you have to put that file somewhere, so I put it in the CA folder. I can now press the "Insert" key and the menu will show up on the loading screen with the little man running in the corner.

Game crashes right after. Help?
Running Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
let me quess
it doesnt work for EU?
I get a message, d3dx9_33.dll is missing and hack dosnt display. help
Quote Originally Posted by pkpyro View Post
My computer says I'm missing "d3dx_33.dll" file. I remember that you have to put that file somewhere, so I put it in the CA folder. I can now press the "Insert" key and the menu will show up on the loading screen with the little man running in the corner.

Game crashes right after. Help?
Running Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
Quote Originally Posted by mattmenzo View Post
I get a message, d3dx9_33.dll is missing and hack dosnt display. help
Modified First post for people having directx problems...

Quote Originally Posted by iDennis View Post
let me quess
it doesnt work for EU?
I don't have combat arms EU, Maybe some time in the future I will include pattern scan or a hard offset diffrence between the 3 versions of combat arms..
What's CamDamage?
Quote Originally Posted by Ovan527 View Post
What's CamDamage?

I think it stops your screen from shaking from nades and like when your sniping and you're getting hit your screen wont shake...
i Love the menu , Good job .
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
I don't have combat arms EU, Maybe some time in the future I will include pattern scan or a hard offset diffrence between the 3 versions of combat arms..
That'd be awesome, EU sections lookin a bit empty. but anyways sweet release, might have to dig out the old VPN and get back on CA NA
here when it will open the longin screen, an error in Engine.exe, someone could tell me if some dll missing or something?, use w7 32 bit
Posts 16–30 of 185 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us