PatchedDHM Lite - Delphi hack

Posts 31–45 of 185 · Page 3 of 13
it works fine for me with N-Jector :P
Nice Release Bro D:
Sexy Your menu,
Quote Originally Posted by adampaiva1 View Post
here when it will open the longin screen, an error in Engine.exe, someone could tell me if some dll missing or something?, use w7 32 bit
If the dll is missing, google it and click the link from dll-files. Download the zip file and put the dll in your system 32 folder and your Combat Arms folder I think.
Testing time on vista i'll let you know the results
Can you please split the Aim Correction to two parts, we dont have to have both effects? Make it split into No Recoil, then below it, No Spread. Thanks, I love this hack!
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
No need to go higher, should be good any thing between 100 to 1000, I assume you set the game correctly to CombatArms_Direct.exe and left the Process to Engine.exe? I also assume you have ticked the box "Auto Close" which should close the injector once it has been injected into Engine.exe

Example ScreenShot:



Feel free to use another injector if d-jector is not your liking's...
Thanks, I like D-Jector, it just wasn't easy for me - I especially love the gui!
I used a different injector and it worked.
is the no reload hack there just for the show? because it doesn't work.
works for window vista thanks
WOW, looking everywhere, you're praised... Looks like you're good at coding
Quote Originally Posted by mini_raptor View Post
IS CRASHED! DETECTED
I Doubt its detected
delphin... wow lol i think i might look into that
Ok this hack dose not work for Windows XP it only works for Vista and 7 because this hack will crash with XP so dont say its detected because its not its still working i got a vista and 7 and it works perfectly on them both but not windows xp if you have a windows xp tough luck wait until another hack is released.

Press thanks if i helped.
its not Detected works just finee for Vista 32 Bit.... Awsomee Hack bro.
Posts 31–45 of 185 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us