PatchedTryhacker V1.1 (mini patch)

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
ai ta dando bane !
@tryhacker what is weapon loop you used ? i use 445 but it dont work
Quote Originally Posted by darkness99 View Post
@tryhacker what is weapon loop you used ? i use 445 but it dont work
lol loop it's very different for some functions

PM me saying whats function you need add and i give to you the loop

Quote Originally Posted by willcpc2 View Post
ai ta dando bane !
baixe o C++ 2010 e tente novamente
Quote Originally Posted by tryhacker View Post
lol loop it's very different for some functions

PM me saying whats function you need add and i give to you the loop



baixe o C++ 2010 e tente novamente


nvm i found it , it was my c++ problem while seeing its 494
Quote Originally Posted by darkness99 View Post




nvm i found it , it was my c++ problem while seeing its 494
ok.... anyways i dont need you say the codes.

i only need you say the function (exemple : no recoil , no grenade damage etc...)
Continua sem funcionar tenho tudo instalado até o MSVCR100.dll e o outro.
Quote Originally Posted by tryhacker View Post
Mano agora os hacks de MsgBox no crossfire AL precisa de 1 esquema mto longo pra funcionar e dificiu pra explicar vo criar otro até la vo pidir pra fechar o tópico



isso é apenas no crossfire NA eu ja testei... Mano agora pra entrar precisa de 1 tecnica então vo criar otro tipo de MSGBOX até la vo pidir pra dexar o thread fechado
Close here for thread starter's petition...

@Jigsaw
@Austin
@Hero
@Royku
I'm pretty sure Jigsaw would understand what he said. But I don't understand Portuguese so I don't know if he actually said he wants the thread closed or not...
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I'm pretty sure Jigsaw would understand what he said. But I don't understand Portuguese so I don't know if he actually said he wants the thread closed or not...
So...that's what he said: Bro,now hacks with MsgBox in crossfire AL needs an explain too long to make them work,and hard to explain,I'll create another,until then,I'll request to close the thread.


Thats just for crossfire NA,I already tested...Bro,now to log-in you need a technique,so I'll create another type of MsgBox,until then,I'll request for to close the thread.

I know english,spanish & portuguese,if you don't believe me,just wait for a moderator that speaks portuguese :P
Alright, I'll take your word for it. /Closed.
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us