WHICH MAP DO YOU THINK IS THE LARGEST OF ALL THE MAPS AND WHICH ONE IS THE BEST FOR GLITCHING
Snow valley > All
In glitching and size
gray hamer and snow valley
I THINK COLD SEED HAS A GOOD GLICTHING SPOT
STOP USING FUCKING CAPS
Cold seed small and has few but good glitches
Snow valley is huge and has a shitload
wtf of course wavrider it huge plus when u could glitch to go under the map it was even bigger
waverider and snow valley all the way
LETS ALL USE CAP LOCKS AND SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!
wow..
i randomly voted for SNOW VALLEY
WOW! it got almost all the votes
I think
Junk flea is the biggest.
I hope I'm right.
Hey its TWO TOWERS not TOW TOWERS Rofl. >.>
Two towers is the biggest map but the best for glitching is Warhead. The wall ones = pwnage. I can't seem to get from the Bravo Glitch side to out of the map. Anyone help?
junk flea?
Snow valley
i thank snow valley is big and the best maps to glitch are the new ones