thanks for posting
BIGGEST MAP
PollBIGGEST MAP
205 votes · poll closed
Junk Flea.. Obviously!
junk flea for glitch and snow valley for big
junk flea FTW!
Snow Valley's probably the biggest and has a bunch of glitches, but i like glithing Warhead and Gray Hammer more, At least until Rattlesnake is released 

snow valley for biggest map
war head all the way for glitching...i kno over 5 glitches there O_o
war head all the way for glitching...i kno over 5 glitches there O_o
Glitching? Sand Hog, unless patched that annoying Bravo Team glitch. (I think its Bravo, the one that starts INSIDE the building) its been awhile since I played.
But Snow Valley is the best map.
But Snow Valley is the best map.
i think warhead itss got the best glitchand i have no idea where the snow valley glitches are
(R)
(R)snow vally 

The biggest map and the best map for glitching are different from eachother. The best glitching map is probably Warhead. But the biggest map is probably Snow Valley or Waverider. There aren't that many Snow Valley glitches because the world is completely gone underneath with no way to get into the mountains, although the same could be said about Cold Seed but you can get into the mountains there, it's awesome.
But yah best glitching map = Warhead
Biggest map = Snow Valley.
I do know one snow valley glitch that awesome you can't die and get a 180 degree view of the map.
But I'm not releasing it so it can be patched.
But yah best glitching map = Warhead
Biggest map = Snow Valley.
I do know one snow valley glitch that awesome you can't die and get a 180 degree view of the map.
But I'm not releasing it so it can be patched.
Biggest Map=Snow Valley
Glitch Map= Gray Hammer
Glitch Map= Gray Hammer
Junk flea is by far the biggest map.
It's size is gigantuous.
It's size is gigantuous.
Wave rider and Snow valley r the biggest obviously
