SofaKingMinecraft - 80% Completed. [CRACKED]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
SofaKingMinecraft - 80% Completed. [CRACKED]
~Server name(if any)~ SofaKingMinecraft
~Server IP~85.236.102.8:29365
~Server Version~1.1
~Hamachi/No Hamachi~ No Hamachi
~Legit/Non-legit server~ Legit/nonlegit, both
~Premium Account/No Premium Account~Premium/non
~Any sort of rules that should be followed~I'm adding these to the /rules command in game.
~Admins(along with a way of contacting them via MSN, skype, etc.)~ Skype

*Anything else you feel should be added, feel free to.

I'm Looking for two Helpers(like a moderator) Come in game be on the server for a bit and join our fourms and make a application. Type /motd to view the forums.

15 player slots, active forums.
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
~Server name(if any)~ SofaKingMinecraft
~Server IP~85.236.102.8:29365
~Server Version~1.1
~Hamachi/No Hamachi~ No Hamachi
~Legit/Non-legit server~ Legit/nonlegit, both
~Premium Account/No Premium Account~Premium/non
~Any sort of rules that should be followed~I'm adding these to the /rules command in game.
~Admins(along with a way of contacting them via MSN, skype, etc.)~ Skype

*Anything else you feel should be added, feel free to.

Server slots is 8, but multiplay staff are taking ages to increase it to 15. I'm Looking for two Helpers(like a moderator) Come in game be on the server for a bit and join our fourms and make a application. Type /motd to view the forums.

I need some suggestions for plugins, have factions atm.

Really nice server, people keep coming in and out.. The server actually has no lag that I've experienced. I highly suggest this server.
Yeah, me too, but didn't you say'd youll need testers when 15 slots come?
Quote Originally Posted by [H]ade[S][] View Post
Yeah, me too, but didn't you say'd youll need testers when 15 slots come?
Indeed I did. But we need active players first. We need 15 players always active. so get advertising
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
Indeed I did. But we need active players first. We need 15 players always active. so get advertising

Well i already adveritised ... :P and keep inviting
This server seems to be very good ...
Quote Originally Posted by ParkII View Post
This server seems to be very good ...

What's your MC name?
Love this server. NO lag for me, nice small community. Just what I was looking for.
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Love this server. NO lag for me, nice small community. Just what I was looking for.
Thanks

yeah 8 - 15 players is nice
Bump More people are joining, and liking the server
Bump, We need more more active players!
this server sucks, they ban people for logging in if you have like one brother at ur house
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us