SofaKingMinecraft - 80% Completed. [CRACKED]

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
me too. takes to long to login then it says that.
ui would join but when i do i get suck on the Login... and then it says Error, login timed out and i am like WTF? never had this before
The server is hosted on 1.1 still.

I'm waiting for bukkit to release the recomeneded build. Untill then downgrade.
Making a new thread as this is outdated.

/req close please.
Don't join this server, I got killed by /kill command many times, and if you just do any little thing they dislike about you, they will ban you and force you to vote for them so you can get your account back. DON'T JOIN THIS. SERIOUSLY.
Bump, I'm back to server and as i see server needs couple of more players!
Quote Originally Posted by [H]ade[S][] View Post
Bump, I'm back to server and as i see server needs couple of more players!
Just bought 1337 slots and 4gb ram
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us