Group

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Group
Soo i was thinking in making a group hacking team, i can make all memory functions + PTC, so wath i need is a d3d coder + a good loader designer, if u are interested just reply

i m not creative soo i did not dicided the name... wath about Blacklist's xD i know it sucks
Do you mean a simple reply or an orginal application
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Do you mean a simple reply or an orginal application

an orginal application i think xD
A story :
- I was in Team Destroy
- You came in Team Destroy
- I came in Team Quad
- Now i left Team Quad because the leader is a scammer.....
- Now i'm gonna to code in Team Destroy again

I got a suggestion:
You come in my Team Destroy again and we are gonna to code much nice hacks..
I learn you D3D and when i've learned how to hook i learn you that to.

I promise we will code much now, in contrast with the last time!
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post
Deal

@rokyo plz close this
@Royku *
Nice.. a

Hope you get a good group to Join
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?