Error code..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Error code..
When it try to log in through steam on APB it says error code this account has been blocked.. does this mean im banned? if so is it perminent or temporary?
Banned PERMINENT
When you use the no recoil hack REMEMBER to press insert again to disable hack and then exit hack and then exit APB
Well I don't know if it means you got banned, since I don't play the game, but I would most honestly guess it's a permanent thing.
On steam when accounts are suspended for example (and APB is on Steam), they're forever gone.
i get that aswel when my friend trys to play on my account but when i log in its fine and lets me play
So, it's probably a ban.

/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?