Sig Request :]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request :]
Main Text/Name: SnilNotSnail/Snil [your pick. ]
Sub Text/Quote: Colorful in all aspects
Size: Anywhere from 100 x 200 to 1000 to 2000. Your size.
Theme: Colorful
Colour: Any of which you feel.
Image/Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...7607/toads.png
Designer: **********
Other Information: I want ********** to do this, as a test of his skill... and I'm too lazy...

Render:

Lol i'l work on it tomorow
Good luck Chaos
Ugg i had SUCH a hard time with this one for some reason

hope you like it...

That will do.
Text is a little funky but good work. :]
omfg

that text was SOOOO hard to do

making the text the colors they were took FOREVER
Should've added a guassian blur on the toads.

Around 2 would do it.
Lol ur right

here is edited version

WHy do you do that shade shit. ARound the border. Change it up?
Beacuse it's smexy...

Let me put it this way...

i'm a Jr. GFX... your not...
Your being cocky as soon as you get on the team. Wow. That shows alot.

I bet this is another yourtiy right here,.
I'm not cocky at all, u made it seem like me shading the sides was stupid and made the sigs bad
Yeah... That was the point of me saying that. I didnt wanna say it up front.

Im just saying most of your sigs are like that... Change it up.
Ok

Thanks for the feedback, im sorry for being c0cky
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us