SolvedWin 7 desktop issue

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Win 7 desktop issue
It's the background.
It won't change anymore. I have the settings for it, changing every 30 min, already for 5-6 weeks and it worked well until today.
May it be because I added some more pictures to the those I have and it now exceeds some kind of a limit or something?

Thanks+rep for usefull answer/-s.
if PC Restarting wont work , try to use Advenced System Care 5 , open Tool box , and then open Win Fix , and try that.
Go back into the background settings deleting half of the pictures to see if it works.
Thanks, restarting worked.

You people can mark this as solved or anything.
For future reference: the only reason I can see this happening is power saving or any such power profile being enabled. If this is a laptop, that was most likely the case. Also @Ravallo @Doc @iverson954360
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us