QuestionAdvanced modding

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Advanced modding
Well I've been wondering u can change the colors and stuff of a gun but can you change the entire weapon to the shape you want (not talking about like just replacing lets say a k2 FTC file with an ak file) I actually mean changing it the way you want (is that possible if yes please tell me if you know someone who knows how so I can contact them
Quote Originally Posted by alic12 View Post
Well I've been wondering u can change the colors and stuff of a gun but can you change the entire weapon to the shape you want (not talking about like just replacing lets say a k2 FTC file with an ak file) I actually mean changing it the way you want (is that possible if yes please tell me if you know someone who knows how so I can contact them
yes u can. thats called crossmodding. i specialize in crossmods untill it got patched thats why u see meh spamming threads so people would tell me their bypass methods
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post

yes u can. thats called crossmodding. i specialize in crossmods untill it got patched thats why u see meh spamming threads so people would tell me their bypass methods
Dude you never read before you type. He said he does NOT want to change the whole gun to another gun

@alic12 Yeah its called Model Editing. Its not easy. I cant even do it. (i havent really tried either). Look for tutorials made by supercarz1991. Dont bother contacting him he probably will not help you.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


Dude you never read before you type. He said he does NOT want to change the whole gun to another gun

@alic12 Yeah its called Model Editing. Its not easy. I cant even do it. (i havent really tried either). Look for tutorials made by supercarz1991. Dont bother contacting him he probably will not help you.
yikes.... embarrassing
We're would I search for him on this website or does he have YouTube page or some other website then this one
Yes, you can make your own mod files. You just have to make your own model and ltb files then create your own textures. Once you have your own working model swap it like it's a cross mod.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?