=(, it's no longer a simple checksum scan? That was such an easy work-around for detected consoles lol
Hack detection in EU strengthened even more
fakk got banned with my main, i only have used it only once 

Hmm, i still dont understand, I keep on getting banned after I logout. It has happened with 3 new accounts now. (using danksole 3.1) Is it detected? or they are using different kind of detection?
Try logging out without Danksole. Try logging out if you open the injector but don't inject DankSole. You should be able to figure out if you're IP banned, or if the injector is detected, or if Danksole is detected (should not be according to Dank).
I wouldn't know what is or isn't detected on EU as of this moment.. Only those that play there can report that.. And if anything is detected, we don't know what or how they are detecting with this new method atm.
Sounds to me like they are detecting on something like nuke or the like, who knows... We will have to wait and see. (I have no way of testing on EU)
Im not IP banned and I dont think dank's is detected either as it runs perfectly on both NA and EU. From what I have noticed, If someone levels up too fast, without any dungeon runs/titles, he gets flagged or automatically banned.
I have tried it with a char where I use commands like god, ohk, nuke and skip map. but i never use the leaderboard skip command. Also make sure timings are realistic, havent been banned yet.
I have tried it with a char where I use commands like god, ohk, nuke and skip map. but i never use the leaderboard skip command. Also make sure timings are realistic, havent been banned yet.
Looks like the system has been applied to CN server as well. I got banned for 7 days,lol.
I was under the impression that people would get banned without even using commands, so they must be detecting the console or the injector.
Good thing that NA still doesn't have this, they need it the most.
Good thing that NA still doesn't have this, they need it the most.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Runescape Hacks / BotsThe even more Master Thread of all That is Runescape 2 Hacks/BotsEN 49 CrossFire Hacks & Cheatssopaver3 Weapon Hack V3 (27/11/2011) with more features
92 Knight Online Hacksa hack to join any server even when they are full
6 WarRock - International HacksIs the scope hack detected??.- 5 Gunz GeneralAnti Hack Detection RunnableTE 3
