OutdatedMinecraft 1.2.3

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft 1.2.3
Goddamn Minecraft, why do you update everyday :@



Changelog for 1.2.3
Bug Fixes:
Fixed light bug at height 255.
Corrected Zombies and Skeletons not burning in sunlight.
With this, fixed all natural light (not torchlight) being 1 shade darker than it should be, except at world creation.
Corrected birch and spruce saplings not growing at height > 127.
Bugs:
Tall grass, flowers and mushrooms under shade / darkness will light up the tile 1 more than it should be.
Doors cannot be placed in snow, unlike other blocks which will replace the snow.
Blocks Above level 64 will not show cracking animation when hit.
When you put a block over a lying item it will not move to the next closest block.

Jotti
VirusTotal
Minecraft 1.2.3.rar3.7 MB · 468 downloads Scanning…
Jeb is on a roll. Tho zombies not burning in daylight is a kinda bad bug so I understand the patch
<3 Love Minecraft!
Nice work Blaze. Just wait 24 hours for the next one to upload. xD
This is why they need Notch back!!!
i have mixed feelings about the notch/jeb thing. i personally feel that jeb is giving the player the things they have been asking for since notch was in charge (more height limit, more biomes ect) and as for the constant patches he only seems to do patches like this if they break game functionality. 1.2.3 was needed to fix 2 game breaking bugs
Look, Notch is teh boss. He knows what fcks up MineCraft and what doesn't. Jeb is NOT the game creator. He does NOT know as much as Notch knows about MineCraft. Let Jeb be. He'll get better I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
Look, Notch is teh boss. He knows what fcks up MineCraft and what doesn't. Jeb is NOT the game creator. He does NOT know as much as Notch knows about MineCraft. Let Jeb be. He'll get better I guess.
they know the same about minecraft...He just have others ideas then notch and i think 1.2.3 is awesome with the new items and upside-down stairs. The jungle looks cool aswell but if you dont like changes uch...
I tried this....server still says its outdated....


---------------
I use minecraft.exe not the .jar one.....shouldnt it change the .exe? I get nothing but error with the java one.

----------
Nevermind - did a force update and now it works.
I keep getting this "Bad login" message whenever i try to get into a server.
Quote Originally Posted by Donneykiller View Post
I keep getting this "Bad login" message whenever i try to get into a server.
/facedesk x 100
force update!!!!!
already have it
but thanks anyway <3
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?