Sig for me

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sig for me
Hi I was wondering if some one could make a sig for me. I don't know anything about this sort of thing so just make it cool. Also I would prefer no text so please remove the ign.com, but if you want I can put your name under it.

pic is attached
sig.jpgattachment deleted · 32 downloads before removal
dude, if your gonna make a thread, put it in the right place
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
dude, if your gonna make a thread, put it in the right place
I was in a hurry.
So is there a way for me to delete this thread?
just pay more attention next time, dont hate on him guys....but leo ur still under the 25 needed posts to request a sig
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
just pay more attention next time, dont hate on him guys....but leo ur still under the 25 needed posts to request a sig
OK thanks.
Please read the stickys, and fill out the correct form
New comers make mistakes.
Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
New comers make mistakes.
yep
If you want a sig then just pm me with what you want but be aware. It will be amazingly shitty xD
without txt

with txt....


its not much and im not part of ne gfx team just felt lik throwing in some of my work. use it or not dont really care.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us