How do i get the Real Values?

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
How do i get the Real Values?
I want to know how do i get the real value of a feature...cuz guessing doesnt always work...i need it in my menu...:l
Make value logger :d
Quote Originally Posted by darkness99 View Post
Make value logger :d
How xD?
all i know about loggers is Weapon Logger
i make it with WeaponClass

i make it on easy way ex only get offset's of weaponclass then you search offset you want inside it value too

you can do a little change's with UltraPGnoob tut
Quote Originally Posted by darkness99 View Post
i make it with WeaponClass

i make it on easy way ex only get offset's of weaponclass then you search offset you want inside it value too

you can do a little change's with UltraPGnoob tut
teach me teto_mocble@yahoo.com ? or make a tut....the words u said didnt help at all -.-
Guessing is Good I guess... I haven't Heard of loggers yet though if it is an you post a Logger or make tut would be great Bro

test all values its easy
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post

test all values its easy
He said it reeally won't work at all time.. well i agree with you
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post

test all values its easy
Quote Originally Posted by AeroNex View Post
Guessing is Good I guess... I haven't Heard of loggers yet though if it is an you post a Logger or make tut would be great Bro
ya but if u are making OHK the value isnt stable for all weapons...
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post




ya but if u are making OHK the value isnt stable for all weapons...
Well i guess Ohk for example 9999 are already patch the Value which might or can match is 350 to 300... I guess so.. it might hit openent 180% Damage
@Assassin's Creed
i have the normal value for OHK without error
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@Assassin's Creed
i have the normal value for OHK without error
Wew Unbelievable Wish i had those

I will try it later.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterOf View Post
@Assassin's Creed
i have the normal value for OHK without error
i have the value for OHK without errors....what i wanna know is the real value of the normal weapon
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
I want to know how do i get the real value of a feature...cuz guessing doesnt always work...i need it in my menu...:l
example a feature...
Quote Originally Posted by nop.newbie View Post
example a feature...
OHK-SuperJump-NoFallDamage
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?